4 nights / 5 days ( Udaipur & Mt. Abu )
Duration : 5 Days
Destination : Udaipur - Mt. Abu
2 nights stay in Udaipur 3 star hotel (Hotel Yois or similar)with breakfast
2 nights stay in Mt. Abu 3 star hotel (Jaipur house or similar) with breakfast.
01 Ac vehicle ( Etios/ Dezire/ Amaze) for return airport or railway station transfers and local sightseeing.
Vehicle on disposal for the itinerary.
All popular sightseeing places covered in City tour including visit to City Palace, Crystal Gallery, Vintage Musuem & sunset boat ride at Lake Pichola .Visit to Fateh Sagar, Pratap Smarak (Moti magri), Sukhadia Circle and Monsoon Palace .
Visit to Dilwara Jain Temples , Sunset Point , Nakki Lake
Package cost @ INR 9700/- per person including GST ( for minimum 2 persons travelling together)
Upgrade to Toyota Innova @ INR 3250/- per person.
Udaipur – Rajasthan’s City of Lakes! Set around a series of artificial lakes and known for its lavish royal residences, Udaipur has always been an inspiration for the perfect vacation of India! The world of lavish, chivalrous kings and gorgeous yet fearless queens, reverberates their immortal tales in all of the forts and palaces of its cities. Set amidst a vast desert, the magical land of Rajasthan is synonymous with romance and chivalry that forms an integral part of the experience that we offer in our Udaipur tour package.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
- Drinking water included
- Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
- Day 03 accommodation in Udaipur
- Any extra nights stayed due to bad weather, early arrivals, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
- You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).