Duration : 6 Days
Destination : Dubai - Abu Dhabi
Upon your arrival at Dubai Airport our representative will meet you and transfer to your hotel at the city. After check-in at hotel, rest for some time. Evening proceed to Dubai Mall to visit Burj Khalifa. [The tallest building of the world]. At the top on level 124th in Burj Khalifa enjoy 360 degree view of Dubai .Later enjoy Musical fountain. Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning - Half Day City Tour / Desert Safari with BBQ
Half day city tour - Have Breakfast at the Hotel proceed for the half day city tour of Dubai including striking landmarks such as the Mosque at Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab - the tallest hotel in the world [outside only].etc
Afternoon, proceed to experience an exhilarating roller coaster ride on the 4X4 vehicles across the tranquil sand dunes of Arabia. Enjoy a barbeque dinner and a traditional Belly Dance performance. After Dinner transfer back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, proceed to IMG world of adventure. It is indoor amusement park divided into five zones. Cartoon Network, Marvel, IMG Boulevard, Lost Valley and Novo Cinema. Enjoy your day at IMG world and back to the hotel for night stay.
Dubai - Abu Dhabi Grand mosque - Ferrari world – Dubai
After breakfast, proceed to Abu Dhabi. Visit Grand mosque and Ferrari world. Ferrari World is an amusement park located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. It claims to be the largest indoor theme park in the world. Enjoy different rides and return to Dubai in evening. Over night at Dubai hotel.
Atlantis Aqua Venture Park & Lost Chamber
Post breakfast proceed to Atlantis, one of the largest 5* hotel of UAE for visit to the Lost Chambers and Aqva venture park. Enjoy your day at Atlantis and back to the hotel for night stay.
After break-fast, check out of hotel. Leave your luggage at hotel’s Bell Desk/ Concierge Counter. Morning is at your leisure or shopping. In the evening you proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
ubai knows nothing better than the best. It’s not a city. It’s an idea that hinges on superlatives. With a fanatic structuring, packaging, building and redrawing of the skyline, the city continues to grow capturing the imagination of the world and how.
Its tapering spires grazing the skies, malls that almost sparkle, islands built in whimsical shapes of the world to a leaf, underwater hotel with fish keeping you company while you settle in for a snooze, or penguins born in the desert. Dubai’s spectacular fancy universe where impossible is possible is sometimes formidable.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
- Drinking water included
- Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
- Any extra nights stayed due to bad weather, early arrivals, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Personal horse and Helper during Kailash round/ Parikrama
- Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
- You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging troushers/4 to 5tea shirts/2 polar flees one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Wool/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Sleepers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet once,
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dusk masks/face masks
Personal & General Items To Make Your Journey Enjoyable
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
First Aid Kit – Also Include
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats