Duration : 5 Days
Destination : Mauritius - North Island - South Island - Ile aux Cerfs
After your arrival in Mauritius, you will be met and transfer to your hotel. Mauritius is known for its coral reefs, sandy beaches and crystal clear beach water which make it a tourist paradise .The rest of the day is free to soak in the World’s tropical paradise ambience. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
North Island Tour
After breakfast Enjoy North Island tour. Full day tour to Port Louis/Caudan waterfront/Pamplemousses garden. Evening is at your leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Mauritius –Ile aux Cerfs
After breakfast enjoy a full day excursion to Ile aux Cerfs. It is a beautiful Coral island situated east of Mauritius. It has beautiful beaches and at low tide, one can almost reach the smaller and more quiet Ile de L'Est which is joined to Ile aux Cerfs by an attractive sand bar. Beaches on the island's west side can be a good spot for sun. Highlight include: Travel to Trou D'eaxu Douce for a speed boat to Ile aux Cerf island. Time free to explore the island on your own. Go swimming and enjoy the many water sports at your own expense. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
South Island Tour
After breakfast, a full day South island tour of Mauritius. Visit places such as Curepipe(Famous for mini volcanic crater), Charamel and Trox aux cerfs(605 metres high and 984 metres in diameter extinct volcano in Grand Basin), island's mountainous centre with Black River Gorges National Park will also be shown . Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
After break-fast, check out of hotel. Leave your luggage at hotel’s Bell Desk/ Concierge Counter. Morning is at your leisure or shopping. In the evening you proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
Mauritius is a fascinating, world-in-one-island slice of paradise. The very name of Mauritius conjures up images of tropical luxury and amazing extravagance. Our Mesmerizing Mauritius tour package, spanning over 4 nights and 5 days, offers a time to get wild, hop on a quad bike, horse or 4-wheeler and zoom to the nature park of Domaine Les Pailles. Here you can indulge in some serious water sports at Grand Baie, trail up to the Black River Gorges National, see the Crocodile Park and explore the rugged volcanic island of Rodrigues. Apart from these, you can enjoy the cultural heritage of this great island and explore the Natural History Museum, La Citadelle, and Pamplemousses Gardens before losing yourself in the Port Louis Market.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
- Drinking water included
- Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
- Any extra nights stayed due to bad weather, early arrivals, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Personal horse and Helper during Kailash round/ Parikrama
- Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
- You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging troushers/4 to 5tea shirts/2 polar flees one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Wool/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Sleepers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet once,
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dusk masks/face masks
Personal & General Items To Make Your Journey Enjoyable
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
First Aid Kit – Also Include
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats