Duration : 7 Days
Destination : Phuket - Bangkok - Pattaya
Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, you’ll be met and assisted by local representative, and transfer to your hotel in Phuket. Check into the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Phuket - Phi Phi Island Tour
After Breakfast, an excursion of Phi - Phi Island with Lunch. The day will be spent cruising around these two superb islands, exploring the wonderful caves, swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing and relaxing on the white sandy beaches. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Phuket – Bangkok - Pattaya
After breakfast, check out of hotel and transfer to Phuket airport for flight to Bangkok. Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport, you’ll be met and assisted by local representative, and transfered to Pattaya. Arrive Pattaya hotel & check in. Rest of the day free – at leisure. Overnight at Pataya hotel.
Pattaya / Coral Island tour / Alcazar show
Today after breakfast , sail across the sparkling aqua blue water of the Gulf of Thailand to Coral Island in a speedboat, where you will be amazed at the view of the beautiful marine life and coral formations from a glass bottomed boat, the perfect way to admire the stunning underwater beauty. Here on the Coral Island you can relax, swim, snorkel or simply bronze yourself on the islands golden beaches. Later return to Pattaya. Evening visit the popular cabaret - the Alcazar Show and watch the dazzling performances. Over night stay at Pattaya hotel.
Pattaya - Bangkok / Half day City Tour
After breakfast, check out of Pattaya hotel and transfer to Bangkok. This morning, proceed on a half day city tour and visit Wat Traimit the magnificent Golden Buddha Temple made- up of Solid Gold and a perfect example of Sukhothai Art Style and Wat Pho, The Reclining Buddha Temple illustrates the passing of Buddha intonirvana . Post city tour transfer to Bangkok hotel. Over night at Bangkok hotel.
Bangkok - Visit Safari World
Tour of Thailand is just incomplete without a visit to the Safari World. A journey through the Safari World will no doubt turn out into one of the most memorable events of your life. Today after a sumptuous breakfast visit Safari World and Marine Park, the abode of thousands of rare species, spread over an area of about 200 acres. Hold your breath as you drive through the splendid African design landscapes of the Animal Kingdom with intimate encounters with Dolphins, Orang Utans, Seals, Birds and other hundreds of animals and birds from all over the world other at the Bird Show. It's a fun-day outing. Over night at Bangkok hotel.
After break-fast, check out of hotel. Leave your luggage at hotel’s Bell Desk/ Concierge Counter. Morning is at your leisure. In the evening you proceed to the airport for your flight back home
Thailand’s pleasurable enchantments are out of the world. Comfort Tour offers an exciting opportunity with an 7-day itinerary covering Bangkok Pattaya and Phuket. Breathtaking beaches and rainforest of Phuket is a holidaymaker’s paradise. The trip to the Phi Phi Island lets you bask in bliss of ‘Maya Bay’ and enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the clear waters. Pattaya introduces to exciting nightlife with thrilling speed boat ride to the Coral Island. The last leg of the journey brings to capital city, Bangkok hub of Thai pleasures. Pay a visit to the Grand Palace, experience spirituality at temples and more. Learn particulars about trip with the detailed itinerary.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
- Drinking water included
- Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
- Any extra nights stayed due to bad weather, early arrivals, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Personal horse and Helper during Kailash round/ Parikrama
- Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
- You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging troushers/4 to 5tea shirts/2 polar flees one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Wool/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Sleepers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet once,
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dusk masks/face masks
Personal & General Items To Make Your Journey Enjoyable
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
First Aid Kit – Also Include
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats