Duration : 3 Days
Destination : Nairobi – Masai Mara - Nairobi
Early arrival at Nairobi Airport meet by our representative and transfer to Wilson Airport for a regular Safari link flight to Masai Mara departing 10:00
10:45: Meet on arrive by the lodge driver guide, transfer to LODGE, check-in
12h30: Lunch at the lodge
16h00: Depart for your first game drive in the reserve until sunset.
18h00: Return to the lodge, dinner and overnight stay.
Masai mara Reserve
Full day in the reserve morning and afternoon game drives.
All meals and overnight stay. LODGE.
Breakfast and check-out, transfer to the Airstrip for a morning flight at 11:00.
12:15: Meet on arrival and transfer to restaurant for lunch.
After lunch transfer back to the Airport for flight home.
Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. It encompasses savannah, lakelands, the dramatic Great Rift Valley and mountain highlands. It's also home to wildlife like lions, elephants and rhinos. From Nairobi, the capital, safaris visit the Maasai Mara Reserve, known for its annual wildebeest migrations, and Amboseli National Park, offering views of Tanzania's 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
- Drinking water included
- Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
- Any extra nights stayed due to bad weather, early arrivals, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Personal horse and Helper during Kailash round/ Parikrama
- Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
- You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging troushers/4 to 5tea shirts/2 polar flees one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Wool/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Sleepers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet once,
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dusk masks/face masks
Personal & General Items To Make Your Journey Enjoyable
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
First Aid Kit – Also Include
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats